Health Journal | February 4, 2015

It's been two weeks since I started eating healthier and exercising. For the millionth time... I'm determined to continue and maintain this time. I also have some motivation. Hopefully, I'll be going on a big vacation near the end of summer. That gives me ample time to get mah booty looking good.
This time around I want to keep this little journal to help keep me on track and excited about my improvements. Then in a few months I can look back at my progress.
Here's a few little changes that have got me excited right now:
1. I'm no longer craving anything bad for me. (Unless I go too long without food and get hungry, which I try hard not to do)
2. Whenever I do eat bad, I really don't feel like eating too much of it. I had a coke the other day and after a few gulps I was soooo done. That's not normal for me.
3. Because of 1&2, I really think I'm ready to keep it up this time.
4. I'm already getting flexible again.
5. I don't feel like a dying creature walking up my stairs.
6. Whenever I look down at my legs, my calves look significantly slimmer.
7. I noticed in a photo today that my bum is in fact getting rounder. No, I didn't just do squats.
8. I'll never have to buy alfredo sauce again. Cauliflower vegan sauce is MUCH better.
9. I really really like working out! If only I didn't have to do hit cardio and could just do strength training:P
10. I'm excited for buying new clothes later!

That's my little bit of updates. Here are a few favorites:
1. Lemon/ginger water every morning.
2. Green tea.
3. My sports bra from target.
4. Deadlifts.
5. My cat trying to stop my elliptical.
6. Cauliflower sauce.
7. Black beans.

Guilty pleasures:
1. Wheat thins!! Idk why, but I love it!
2. My homemade granola bars.
3. Vanilla frozen yogurt.

I'll be back the week after next for another update!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts