My New, Fake Urban Decay Naked2 Palette

So, I really love the colors and the whole idea of the Urban Decay palette, but I HATE the price. I was searching for eye shadows on ebay when I came across a palette that looked strikingly similar to the UD Naked 2 one. So, I have a look.
First of all, the photo doesn't show the packaging or the label, just an open palette of colors. In the description, you can see the labels for the colors, all the same as Naked 2. You can see the brush, also with the Naked 2 label, but I'm just still not sure if it's the "real", fake palette. So I do some research on the differences between fakes and real ones. I don't particularly care that it's fake, but I just wanted to see what I was getting into. 
I messaged the seller and asked if the box said Naked 2 on it. They replied that it did, along with some other details about shipping. (Not sure why, I didn't ask that, but hey...) 
So I just went for it.
$10.99 and two weeks later, I get this..


It came inside a giant envelope, inside a huuuuge taped up wad of bubble wrap, inside two sleeves of thick foam, and a cardboard box that says Naked 2 Urban Decay with a bunch of swatches on the back and other information.
Inside the package itself, the mirror was covered by a protective film and the brush had a plastic wrapper on it. The eye shadows themselves didn't have a cover on them, which I don't like, but oh wellll. On to the swatches.


I'm not disappointed AT ALL. I am a little sad about the colors Foxy and Tease. It took many swipes to get them to stay on. It felt like the more I swiped, the more they disappeared! But finally I patted them on a few times and they stayed. Which means any wiping will make them disappear.... Other than that, they are much better than other people described when they were comparing the fakes to the real ones. My blackout is pretty solid. It took three or four goes to get it there, but it was just fine. The other shimmery colors are just absolutely stunning! I wish I had a better camera so you could see, but this will have to do.
 Blackout, Busted, YDK
Verve, Pistol, Suspect 
 Snakebit, Tease, Chopper
Bootycall, Half Baked, Foxy

Well then, I'm off to sit with these swatches on my arm to make sure I'm not allergic to any ingredients. Something to think about if you are buying cosmetics that are fake. Always test them on your skin first! Nothing sucks more than giant rashes on le face! Not that I know....but just to be safe!

If I still had the link to this I would post it, but the seller hasn't restocked. Merrrrrr

BTW I made my cat a youtube channel!! Go subscribe!


Comments

  1. I am so glad for your new find! I was planning on purchasing one from ebay as well. Do you remember the name of the seller?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts