Beauty/Fashion Haul!!

I'm hoping I'll get around to the video soon, but if not at least I have a blog post for this stuff:]
These are just a few things I bought last week and yesterday. Wesley decided to surprise me with $20 for youtube spending. (Which means clothes and makeup:P)



First items are these two necklaces. It looks like three because one of them have two chains and charms. I will most likely be making them into two separate necklaces just because I like the heart better by itself. Best part about it, these were only $2.00!!!!!!! Rue21 was having a sale on so many things. I tried on some dresses, but they didn't fit:[






Next I go myself some sweater tights!! I'm so sick of wearing jeans it's unreal. I've been looking out for more leggings, jeggings, and tights to wear. During winter I thought sweater tights would be amazing! These ones aren't quite as thick as some others I've seen, but they were half the price at wal-mart. They were $5.50 wereas at Marshalls they were over $10  I believe. I should have checked target, but I figured they would be just as expensive. These will do for now:]



My poor little Rimmel Stay Matte powder was dropped onto the floor and smashed to bits. I needed another one, but when I went to the store they were out of my color so I figured I would try another powder. I went with Maybelline Fit Me! because Beautycrush said she likes it and it was much cheaper than Revlon Photo Ready. Next time I have the money I will try Revlon, but so far Maybelline is doing the trick. I have such oily skin I don't expect much anyway, but I'm quite happy with this. :]


I also ran out of my makeup remover wipes and instead of spending another four dollars when I literally only need these for just a quick clean off, I decided to pick them up at the dollar store. 40 wipes for just a dollar is good for me.








These two things were also just a dollar. The NYC Instant Lash mascara was from wal-mart. My Rimmel mascara was drying out and I again, needed a quick fix. Dollar items are perfect. Honeslty, I don't need any fancy mascara fr just going to school. My eyelashes are long enough as it is. Any mascara does just fine. For more dramatic looks I try different things. Next to it is the Maybelline Cool Effect eyeliner. I've never seen this before so I'm betting it's a tester product (or a fail) so it ended up in the Dollar Store. It's not wonderful, but it works for an under brow highlight. I like it...and it was just a dollar.







Wet 'n' Wild is back in wal-mart!! I'm very excited, My mom used to have Wet 'n' Wild stuff when I was little. It's so inexpensive. I saw this blush and had to have it. I don't have very many as it is. I think I had two before this one. It's a beautiful rosy color called Heather Silk. It was only about $2.73 I believe. I can't wait to open it and test it out:]






I love E.l.f. cosmetics so much. Everything is either $1, $3, or $6 in my Target. Perfect for beginners or people on a really tight budget. Recently, since I got a huge coastal scents eye shadow palette from my brother, I decided I need to try out different eye primers. Just to stay cheap I got this one from e.l.f for only a dollar. I have a benefit sample primer from sephora that I got in a kit for my birthday, but it will run out soon so let's hope this one works good.









That was it for my haul!! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hopefully will get the video done. If not, you'll be seeing the products being used sooner or later. Please go check out my youtube channel LinzMushel and subscribe!!!

Comments

Popular Posts